We are off & running with soccer once again. The girls had their first games Saturdy, at the exact same time, so I got to watch Ashlyn, Dan watched Emma. This Saturday I'll be able to get pictures of both girls, lol. Emma had a great game though, scored three goals & her team won the game. Ashlyn had a good time, her best friend Kayelyn is on our team this year, it's the first time she's ever played & scored a goal in her first game! Ashlyn is obssesed with doing "pull-backs" again this year & had some good one's this game-now if we could only convince her the goal is to get a goal!? Oh well, she loves to play & that's what's really important.
I have to say, I really prefer fall soccer to spring soccer, it just stays warmer longer in the fall, every spring game & practice is freezing. In the fall we will have a couple cold games, but overall not bad & you all know how I feel about the cold-no thanks!
Next up Emma will be playing basketball & Ashlyn will do cheer. We've found a great program that is faith based, very positive, everyone get's equal playing time, etc. so it's been perfect for us. I can't wait to see Ashlyn cheer, she is going to be oober cute in her outfit I'm sure! Picture opportunities galore, lol. Then, because I apparently feel like I have 10 spare minutes I'm thinking about signing the girls up for girl scouts. They've never done it before, so I thought we might give it a shot if they have an after school troupe. I was a little worried about the cost (I know boy scouts can get really expensive) but it's only $10 a year-sweet!
Now I'm off to wrap up the baby gifts for Samantha & finish my book before I take the monkey to the dentist. That poor kid has terrible teeth, very soft & cavity prone, just like her dad's teeth. :o( Today she'll get two fillings, and next week she goes back for two more. Yikes for her & my checkbook! Damn dentist....
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
soccer & stuff
Posted by The Beeler Family at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Run Forest Run! The OWLS Are Chasing You With A Soccer Ball And The Dentist Has A Drill-Shaped Lollipop.
Post a Comment