I am just done.
Done with Chloe's selfishness & crappy attitude.
Done with the never ending flow of self righteous, know it all (when she really has NO clue), "well, you know, we seniors" crap that never stops spewing from Donna's mouth.
Done trying to get my husband to give me a straight answer about anything.
Done with cleaning up after everyone constantly.
Done cooking every meal & cleaning up everything afterwords by myself.
Done living with the stench of cigarette smoke lingering everywhere Donna has been.
Done with Hannah Montana & Spongebob.
Done with kids fighting all day & half the night.
Done with kids not going to bed & staying in bed.
Done, done, done. Uggggh.
I'm getting a bagel tomorrow morning come hell or high water. Anyone what to come join me & my sunny disposition?
P.S.
Not really related to the above, but-
Yeah, I saw you this afternoon, you look like crap! Your manuplitive, dishonest ways will catch up with you one day, I feel sorry for your kids.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
fried
Posted by The Beeler Family at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like you are having quite the time...sorry Chuck...
It is definitely the end of August, isn't it?!?!?! LOL! One more week my friend!
What, did you see the Swinging Monkey? Were you at Roaring Springs or something???!? BBBWWWAAAHHHHH.
OMG!!! who did you see... I must know! Sorry I missed bagels! Oh to have a bagel monday. I miss it sooo much!!
Lunch this week???
Hey Chuck:
"The Striper Danced At Midnight With The MOON And Stars As Her Witness And Then Dined On French Fries For Hours. The Blonde Kid Is In Question For Holding A Green Balloon And The Sky Is About To Rain Purple Pieces Of Bubblegum."
You know what I'm talking about!!! ROTFLMAO. (wink, wink!!!!)
Correction Nagina... that would be "Pink" Pieces Of Bubblegum!!!
Baawwwhhhhhahhhhhahhh....
Peace oUt!
I saw "IT" also. Yuck.... I threw up in my mouth a little.
Post a Comment