CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

carpet

Well, I am finally being forced into staying home & cleaning house while my kids are at school. I've managed to avoid it so far simply because of needing to go grocery shopping, and a little stomach bug. But today it has ended, my stomach is fine, the groceries are bought & put away and now I have the carpet cleaner here. FINALLY! Getting the carpets all cleaned up & pretty again, and we're having all the furniture done too (it REALLY needed cleaned & scotch guarded). SO, a happy day for clean carpets/furniture, but it also means I can't lay around and read all day. :o( Oh well, my kitchen is looking pretty good now at least, it was ready for a good scrubbing too, next up is the bathroom-my favorite, lol.
I am looking forward to tonight, bucket is coming to do family hair cuts & give Chloe the highlights she has been begging for forever. I just couldn't justify spending $60 on highlights for a 13 year old!? Sounds like na is coming too, so now I'm really excited to hang out and visit with the ghetto girls, lol! Tomorrow we have no school-a flippin' inservice day already. So, we are headed to the zoo with pork-yeah! She has no school on Fridays and I'm excited to get the hang with her & catch up a little. Seems like I never get to talk to her now with her school & the kids school & activities. Anyway, that's the story for now. I'll have more fun stuff & pictures to post again soon, we have good friends from Yakima coming tomorrow afternoon/evening so I'm sure you'll gt to hear all about it. :o)

3 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Hey... am I coming tomorrow?! ROFLOL?!

Um - yeah - hate to bring it up - but I vaguely remember that you were going to send PICTURES from your time here in Yaki-Vegas AND still write me a little somethin'-somethin' for my Lunch box album!?

Hello?! I have been VERY patient!?
~K~

Anonymous said...

"The Floor-Boards Are Pink And The Cock Is Silent."

(wink, wink!)

Anonymous said...

The cock is silent!

P.I.M.P!