CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

quick update

The in-laws have arrived! Ok, they got here a few days ago, and it's been good so far. The first night they came to the house we had Na's african safari pilaff and they loooved it. They really like the neighorbhood, and think the house is great. Well, except "the living room is pretty small, the patio is pretty small & I can't believe you bought another two story house with your bad knees". Oh my gosh, how many time do I have to tell her that it is virtually impossible to buy a single story home that's over 2300 square feet & has enough rooms for us all?!?!
The next morning we headed to Old Navy & the mall for back to school shopping. I killed them at old navy too, I had a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $75 or more. Let's justsay I spent well over $75, and then they wouldn't let me use the coupon! The manager said that the $75 total had to be all regular price merchandise, not sale or clearance. What the heck?! Of course I wouldn't let it go, I wanted to use my coupon!! After about 20 minutes of him trying to convince me I couldn't use it, and me pointing out the coupn itself said nothing about sale/non-sale items we worked something out. He ended up just deleting a few items off my bill & saved me almost $30 instead of the $10! Go chuck, LOL!!!
This morning we had kinder orientation for Ashlyn. Her teacher seems super nice and Ashlyn loves her classroom. She even has a friend from down the street in her class that she's very excited about. She & Lauren did end up with different teachers, but they will still get to see each other for recess & stuff.
Chloe started cheer & has practice every day now for an hour & a half. She likes it, but they work those girls HARD!!! It will be a really good thing for her though, and once she adjusts to the schedule I think she'll love it. She actually even knew a girl on the squad from her challenge class in fifth grade. Speaking of cheer, it's time to get ready to go. Tonight is open house for Emma & it's my father in laws birthday, so we are still going a hundred miles an hour-whew!
C, your family is in my prayers, I hope all went well today. Call anytime & let me know what I can do. Big hugs!!!
Oh-P.S.
Kori, I returned the cookbook today, lol!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no special little notes for me???? Hmpf.