Getting ready for back to school, picnics, company coming, cheer & mops.
I finally started our school clothes shopping last night, just me & Emma. We went to Kohl's & Target, not much at either store, I am too late. Both stores had lot's to offer in Ashlyn's size, but almost nothing for Chloe & Emma. We did end up getting Emma a few shirts (which she really needs) and a pair of soccer shorts for a buck that she's really excited about, even though they aren't for school. I got a few new shirts for myself, and today & have to go exchange for different sizes because I was too tired to try them on at the store last night.
We have picnics like crazy coming up, one for our subdivision, one for our street, and the church picnic. I'm excited about the church picnic this year, because Emma is planning to be baptised in the river (just like Chloe was). We do baptise at church too, but I like to wait for the river, it just seems so much more special. We're so proud of her making such a big decision! Hopefully I will be able to get pictures, I have to take the from a bridge, so it's hard to see.
Company is coming this week as well, Dan's parents from New Mexico will be here for about a week-the kids are VERY excited, and my best friend from high school & her husband are coming to visit too. I'm trying to figure out what to do with them while they're here, while getting ready for school & everything else at the same time-whew!! If you have suggestions let me know, right now we're planning the tour train, the water park, probably the zoo (na's favorite-want to come along?!), Saturday market, maybe lucky peak or McCall & of course shopping.
Ok, so the big news for Chloe...she is going to be doing cheer for her school! We found out that everyone who signs up is on the squad & then in winter they have a try out for a competitive squad. She is sooo excited! Now we have to see how it's going to work out with her other cheer, we may need to drop it & that's ok at this point.
Getting ready for Mops to begin again, had our yearly planning meeting last weekend, and it went really well. We have most of our speakers figured out, and back-up speakers in mind if we need them. Unfortunately we may have a snag with our childcare, so please pray that we will get the building we need!
I am off & runing now, I hope all your planning & preparing is going smoothly!
Friday, August 17, 2007
preparing for the insanity
Posted by The Beeler Family at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can completely relate to the insanity you feel with all the upcoming "stuff". Although I'm anxious for the kids to start school I know my life is about to get really busy! I will definitely be looking forward to Florida!
You are always busy, crazy... insane! I can relate right now.
Congrats to Emma! that is very exciting news. Where, what river?
Yeah for Chloe too! Go team!
Company... good times. Can't wait to meet your friend. Monday bagels...(giggle)... is it bad that I am so excited about that!
Have a great time visiting.
Looking forward to resuming out scrap dates soon.
Hugs to you.
Hey there... Wow?! I had mistakenly thought that you had figured out how to somehow slow down your crazy@$$ pace of life and running and going, going, going... however, I see - that is just not true?! You amaze me - the energy and stamina you have... makes me tired just reading your post!? Of course - I just spent a week home bound and so I am trying to NOT get myself that busy right away... I DO need to still go out and do the Back To School supply shopping (tomorrow... um - I will do that tomorrow?!) and then we are off (FINALLY) for our vacation... and then it is back to school!!? I WOULD say that I will miss Kaye - but that will just give Na ammo... LOL! I AM actually STILL counting down - not so much from her bad behavior - but more because the girl just doesn't ever stop talking anymore?! ...um... EVER?! Anyway - praying for you and the fam'!
Love ya!
~Kar~
sounds like your a little busy?
hang in there:)
Post a Comment