CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 08, 2007

drivers beware




You've all heard about it before, some of you have even been in the car with me when people have targeted it. I have no idea why my lovely bus of a vehicle brings the crazy/angry out in people, but it does. It also seems that my particular bus is invisible-maybe I'm really a superhero after all, lol!? Just call me super chuck (where do I pick up my cape?). :op
So, I am trying to get kids to school & all the other usual superhero type stuff one morning. Some lady who is obvisouly more important them me & in a much bigger rush pulls out & cuts me off. Then, she decided to do 10 UNDER the friggin speed limit-WHY people why!?! Well, I notice why when I see that she is applying her make-up AND talking on the damn phone! Yeah, thanks for getting out there in front of me so I could watch, it's not like I was going anywhere anyway, lol. I then realize I have my camera along & I get an idea. When I got to the next red light, I took her picture! I want you all to see (that's her in the green car on the right), so you can look out for her too. ;o) I had a bunch more to show ya too, but you know how blogger is, lol...

Well, that amused me for a while, and then the idea grew. Why not take pictures of all the bad drivers I encounter for day!? Maybe I'll start my own "look out for these morons" blog for the whole state to see! These pictures (I wish you could see them all, I have like a dozen) are all of people around town, cutting others off (one almost hit me), speeding in school zones, seeing how fast they can weave in & out of traffic, running red lights, all fun stuff! Most of them don't seem to have any basic knowledge of the meaning of "merge" or "yield" since the world obvisouly revolves around them.
Turn in your licenses people, you should have never gotten them in the first place...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see a picture of my car up there.....I fall into that crazy/angry category. In fact I remember being very angry when I hit you! HA!!!!

I think you're onto something with the whole picture taking thing. Do you think it would be weird if I took pictures of rude retail people too?!

Anonymous said...

LOL! EE you crack me up!
I always thought you were a super hero!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

OK... I'm just sayin'... if you are busy taking pictures WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING... doesn't that sort of put YOU in that Crazy/Angry Driver category?!?? tee hee?!

~K~

Anonymous said...

hey now, guess I should clarify, I was stopped when I took the pictures! :op