I am tidying up in my scrap room, the place is a DISASTER!
I was referred to as an "alphabet whore" one day jokingly & I am beginning to wonder if it's true... While cleaning up I placed my hands on *72* different alphabets!!!
Seventy-Two.
WOW. That's a lot of letters.
It doesn't even include alphabets like my stamps (wood, acrylic or foam), rub-on's or dymo's. Some of the sets I put away today haven't ever been opened, some I have only used a letter or two. I didn't even count the duplicates, there are many that I have two or three (or even more) sets of...just in case ya know. I am apparently hoarding alphabet stickers, lol. I do use them & have been making it a point to use the suppies I have up, but there's just something about a new sheet of letters that makes me happy-I must buy more! :op MY alphabet collection may be worse than my pattern paper collection. Maybe I'll do a "me" page about my little problem, use up some of the Q's and Z's, lol.
So-do I have a problem? How many alphabets do you have? Maybe we're all sick, lol?!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
do I have a problem?
Posted by The Beeler Family at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
slut!
:)
OMG... I can't even know how many I have... I can be absolutely positive that it is no where near as many as you though!? I have so many freakin' K's, and A's that one set is NEVER enough!? Two sets rarely even cut it?! I say you need a Cricut and you can make you OWN @#$* alphabets!?!!!!
Oh yeah... hey - maybe you should be a RAK or something... give away some of those sets... apparently you have WAY too many?!
Oh heavens no, I could never part with my alphabets, LOL!!!
Ummm, yeah I have that many...
Maybe we should start a Letter Whore Club.
I will let you be the boss.
oh jeeze, I just found two more & I know there are more in hiding here, lol!
Post a Comment