Okay, a not so happy, feel good update, but hey-it's something...
A. I kicked a suitcase and broke a toe earlier this week-ouch. Nothing you can do about a broken toe, so you basically have to suck it up & deal with it. Bummer.
B. Pinched the nerve in my shoulder-again. Can't get to the chiropractor till Wednesday because of the Christmas holiday. Tylenol, Advil & wine do not help. Hurts like hell.
C. I still have presents to wrap, but it's very painful to even be typing this, so Dan is going to have to do what he can to wrap the rest.
D. Ending on a happy note, Dan finally got the angel put on top of the tree!
Saturday, December 23, 2006
here
Posted by The Beeler Family at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so disappointed that we weren't there to see the angel go up! He must have done it right after we left.
Enjoyed the wine! Sorry it didn't help your shoulder.
Hope your aches and pains subside a little for the next couple of days so you can enjoy the festivities.
See you tonight!
SAY EIGHT!!!!!!!!
Happy Eight Day!!!!
Do you have some Eight?!
(Love ya! I am praying for you today!)
~Karri~
Oh... bummer
Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs to you!
Post a Comment